digital.alight.com/wm – WM Total Rewards Portal Login
WM Total Rewards Login:
WM Total Rewards is an online platform that allows the employees sign into their accounts. If you are authorized to sign into the WM Total Rewards you can log in at the web portal of the waste management company.
It is a waste management firm that specializes in offering effective disposal of waste. Anyone who is associated with the WM Total rewards can sign into their employee account. The company is working towards offering a door to door waste pick up service. They offer their services to the business as well as the residential sectors.
What is WM Total Rewards?
WM Total Rewards is an online portal for the employees of the Waste Management Company. If you are authorized to log in you can sign in anytime and anywhere. Once logged in the user can gain access to a wide range of features associated with your workplace.
Waste Management is an American waste management company that offers solutions to compressive waste and works towards the environment. It is located in North America and is headquartered in First City Tower Houston, Texas.
Requirements to Log in:
For signing in the user must have the following information handy:
Internet– You should have a working internet connection to log in to their account.
Electronic Device– The website of the VM Total Rewards is user-friendly and accessible on any computer or smartphone browser.
Authorization– You must be authorized to sign in. The website is only meant for authorized personnel.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and browse securely.
Login Credentials– One needs to remember their account login id and password.
How to Log into WM Total Rewards:
- Go to the WM Total Rewards website to begin. digital.alight.com/wm
- As the web page opens there is the log in the section at the top left.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button below and you can access the account.
Forgot user id or password:
- Visit the login homepage of Waste Management to get started.
- As the login page opens there is the login widget at the top left.
- Look below it and you will find the Forgot User ID or Password?’ link.’
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the reset page.
- Provide the last 4 digits of SSN and Birth Date in the white spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can reset credentials.
Also Read : Access to My DTCC Account
At the end of the conversation, you can find the login guide handy. Once you are aware of the procedure you will be able to sign into your account with ease.