George Brown College Blackboard is used to manage the learning portal. By login into the GBC Blackboard portal, you can give assignments, and do a variety of other activities. This portal also lets your students online, take quizzes, and get their grades.
Features of George Brown College Blackboard Portal:
These are the following features that you will get through the GBC Blackboard portal:
- Share applications
- Record sessions
- Make groups of people for working together
Requirements to Access the GBC Blackboards Portal:
In order to access the GBC Blackboard portal, you will require the following features:
- The web address for the GBC Blackboard portal
- Make sure that your username and password are correct before you can use the site
- A device (PC/laptop/smartphone/tablet) with the reliable internet connection
GBC Blackboard Login Process Online:
It is quite easy to access the GBC Blackboard portal, you will require your registered Student ID and Password. You can easily access the portal by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link bb-gbc.blackboard.com.
- There, on the given field, simply provide your student id and password.
- After entering your login credentials, you just have to select the Sign In option.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, you will be logged in at your GBC Blackboard portal.
GBC Blackboard Login Reset Account:
For any reason, if you forgot or lost your password, then you have to reset your GBC Blackboard portal. You can easily reset your forgotten password by following these easy instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to this link bb-gbc.blackboard.com
- There, under the Sign In option, you need to select the Reset Your Password Click Here option.
- Then, you have to enter your User ID on the given field and select the Forgot Your Password to proceed further.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset the password of the GBC Blackboard portal.
For more queries regarding the GBC Blackboard portal, you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 416-415-5000 ext. 4357, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Email At: email@example.com
For further support: 416-415-2000 or 1-800-265-2002 to speak with a representative from the Contact Center
To Contact HelpDesk: 416.415.5000 extension – 4357