Chase Credit Card Online Verification & Activation
Chase Bank allows its customers who have recently received a new Chase Credit Card to use the self-service toolkit available on their Chase.com account and verify the receipt and activate the card online conveniently at home. After the successful verification and activation, they will be able to make use of the card and access the full features of the credit card account.
Aside from start using that new Chase Credit Card, the cardmembers can do a lot more with Chase Online Account Access. Like they can access their account information as well as activity, transfer money, make payments, view online statement, view online statement, track the transaction history, set up account alerts, and many more from anywhere they are anytime they want.
How to Verify & Activate Chase Credit Card Online
In order to verify the receipt of your Chase Credit Card and then activate it over the web, you will need to sign in to your Chase Online Account. To initiate the procedure, have the required login credentials and your new Chase Credit Card handy and follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Chase Website www.chase.com/verifycard
- Navigate to the ‘Welcome’ box at the upper right-hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your Chase Online Account Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Check the “Remember me” box if you want to save the login info and quicken the future login in the device you are using.
- If you have a token, click the “Use token” link and enter it in the Token field.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Select the credit card you want to activate and verify the receipt.
Provide the required information like your Card Number, PIN, Name and other details to complete all the process to successfully verify and activate your new Chase Credit Card.
How to Recover Chase Online Account Login Info
The Chase Online Account users, who have forgotten their login credentials and therefore are not able to access their online account, can retrieve the Username and reset the Password and regain their Chase Online Access.
To initiate the procedure, you will need to click the “Forgot your username/password?” link under the “Sign in” button. Then, for security, you have to choose one of the following options to verify your identity.
- Social Security Number
- Tax Identification Number
- Authorized business user
- And Pending application.
Provide the requested information according to your select option. If you select Social Security Number but you do not have it, you can enter your Date of Birth. For SSN and TIN, you have to enter your Chase ATM/Debit/Credit or Prepaid Card Account or Chase Commercial Loan or Other Chase Account like checking, savings, mortgage application Number. For authorized users and pending application, provide the Email and Security Code or ID Number.
After your identity verification is complete, you will be instructed how you can find your Chase Online Account User ID or create a new password to obtain your account access.
How to Enroll for Chase Online Account Access
Don’t have a Chase Online Account? Then you must have to enroll for Online Access and create a chase.com User ID before you verify and activate your Chase Credit Card online. The registration process is simple and easy and you will be required to do it for the first time only. After that, you can access the account and perform all the activities just by entering a few login details. To begin the Chase Online Enrollment, you will need to
- Click on “Not Enrolled? Sign up now” link at bottom of the ‘Welcome’ box below the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Entering the Online Enrollment page, you have to select which type of account you would like to access online. (Choose “Personal” for the credit card)
- Input the Account, Card or Application number. (Besides credit card, this may include Chase checking, savings, other deposits, investment account as well as a debit card, auto loan, lease account, home lending account number, and application number if you are in the process of applying a Chase account)
- Enter your Social Security Number. If you don’t have, give your Birth Date.
- Create an 8-32 characters long Username that must contain at least 1 letter, 1 number, and special characters
- Click the “Next” button to proceed and generate a unique password following the instructions.
Make sure you have provided all the information correctly, as you will be unable to come back to the previous page and do changes.
Also Read : Apply For Merrick Bank Online Offer
Chase Online Account Features & Benefits
Besides the new Chase Credit Card Receipt Verification and Activation, with the Chase Online Account, you can take the following advantages.
- Manage account online with 24/7 access to personal banking tools
- Pay bills and send money quickly and conveniently with Online Bill Pay and Chase QuickPay with Zelle
- Securely deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit from almost anywhere
- Automatically deposit paychecks and conveniently deposit up to 30 checks and cash at most ATMs
- Receive an electronic version of your Chase Credit Card Statement
- Digitally access up to 7 years of statements
- Check balances and transaction history with text banking
- View available cash credit line
- Add an authorized user to your credit card account
- Set Account alerts and monitor your finance to avoid overdrafts and more
- Chase Mobile App on iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Kindle Fire to access your Chase Online Account from your phone.
Also Read : How To Pay Total Card Bill Online
Chase Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-800-432-3117
Mailing Address for General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850